Rules for Use of Nets
- Nets can only be used by paid up members via the
system for a pre-arranged 1:1 coaching session with
Ronny or Danny Harrison: see
matchfitacademy.com for further details. It is
strictly a prior booking only system.
- Do not come to the nets if you, or a member of your household,
has symptoms of coronavirus however mild. Please wash your hands
thoroughly before and after visiting the club.
- If arriving by car, you must park in the car park and wait there
until you are instructed to proceed by club supervisor. If on foot,
please wait in the cordoned off area in the car park until
instructed to proceed by the club supervisor. You must register with
the club supervisor before you play.
- Please proceed to the sanitation table as directed at the start
of every session. You must sanitise your hands there before and
after every session. Avoid touching your face. Collect your stumps
and go straight to your allocated net.
- Your session is for a maximum of 50 minutes. All sessions must
finish promptly at 10 minutes to the hour, even if they do not start
- There is a maximum of 2 persons per net unless you are from the
same household. If at least one parent or other responsible adult
must be present.
- You must maintain social distancing of 2m at all times unless
you are from the same household.
- If an U18 is doing a 1:1 coaching session, or if children under
16 are using the nets, a parent must remain in eyesight and earshot
at all times. There will be a designated waiting area for this. You
may wish to bring a rug or your own chair.
- Bring all your own equipment (for general use sessions, only
stumps will be provided). Do not share equipment unless you are from
the same household. Any protective equipment e.g. thigh pads which
normally require undressing to fit will have to be worn externally.
- Use your bat to hit the ball back to the bowler do not pick it
up and throw it back.
- No saliva or sweat should come into contact with the ball at any
- For family groups, adults are responsible for ensuring that
their children adhere to these rules.
- Please follow instructions given by the club supervisor.
- The club supervisor is a First Aider will have access to a First
Aid kit, which must be sanitised before and after use.
- The pavilion is closed, and toilets are NOT available.
- When you have finished your session, please return your stumps
to the supervisor, sanitise your hands and then leave promptly as
the next booking will not be able to leave their car until you have
- Inform the club immediately if you or any member of your
household develops symptoms of coronavirus within 7 days of having
used the nets.
Remember to follow
all government health guidelines and sanitise your hands before and